Raw chocolate has forty times the antioxidants that blueberries have. If you’re looking for a superfood, here’s your answer. Raw cacao is the plant world’s leader in the mineral iron. It’s actually one of the best food sources of anti-oxidants. So here’s a recipe to make use of this nutritious food.
Raw Chocolate Nut Bites Recipe Ingredients:
- 2 cups Medjool Dates, pitted & chopped
- 2 cups Raw Cashew Nuts
- 1/2 cup Raw Almonds
- 3/4 cup Raw Cocoa Powder
- A pinch of Sea Salt
- 1/2 cup Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
- 1/2 cup Goji berries
- 2Tbsp Unsweetened Vanilla Extract (Health food shop)
- Food Processor
- (Approx) 11 1/2 x 4 1/2 inches Loaf pan, lined with grease proof paper
- Combine chopped dates, cashews, almonds, cocoa powder, goji berries & sea salt in a food processor. Pulse and process all the ingredients together until the texture is coarse.
- Then add the shredded coconut, a quick pulse, and add the vanilla extract, a little water at a time until it reaches a dry but moist dough consistency.
- Scrape the dough mixture into the lined pan, press down evenly. Place it in the freezer for 1hour then cut into squares and store in the fridge.